Wallace Engineering is seeking to hire a licensed civil engineer or EIT for its Tulsa office (headquarters) The position involves working on site/land development and municipal infrastructure projects so candidates must have some previous experience in these areas. Must be authorized to work long term in the U.S. A degree in civil engineering from an accredited university is required. Excellent written, verbal, and graphic skills are essential. Experience or knowledge of Microstation is a plus. Wallace Engineering is an EOE employer. Email letter of interest and resume to Tom Hendrick at Wallace Engineering, 200 East Mathew Brady, Tulsa, OK 74103.
• Previous experience in site development
• Ability to plan, develop, coordinate both small and larger, more complex projects
• Ability to direct work of others and mentor younger employees
• Able to represent the firm and meet with clients
• Contribute to earning the confidence of clients with practical and timely solutions
Additional Salary Information: Salary based on previous experience and in-line with industry average.
150 person structural and civil engineering firm headquartered in Tulsa with 4 additional offices. Projects in all 50 states. Great benefits including overtime pay, year end bonus, PTO, 401k, and much more. Fun office with casual dress code and relaxed atmosphere.