At Pharmavite, we strive to make the world a better place. It's in our DNA.
More than 45 years ago, our founders focused on improving health & wellness by going back to the basics--good nutrition and essential nutrients & minerals. Since that day, we've been a leader in the health and wellness industry and have earned the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers by offering the highest quality vitamins and supplements under the Nature Made® brand.
At Pharmavite, we make products with a purpose, and our purpose is Bringing the Gift of Health to Life. We are always seeking like-minded, talented people who are passionate about health and wellness to join our team. We believe that if we work hard, and care about what we do, we will deliver exceptional results together.
Responsible for implementing, administering and continuously improving the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS). Responsible for training the QA/QC laboratory staff and other applicable personnel in its use and maintenance. As the LIMS Senior Administrator, will serve as the single point of contact for the Quality Standards department manager, the primary business contact for Information Technology Services (ITS), and all LIMS program's user groups across all sites.
- Tracks metrics and provides proactive and routine updates to the Quality Standards (QS) Manager, LIMS' ITS primary contact, and the internal users of LIMS.
- Serves as the primary communication liaison between the QS Manager or the ITS primary contact and the rest of the LIMS team.
- Updates and seeks feedback on the LIMS system performance by holding routine communication with LIMS' internal laboratory users. Primary point of contact with Laboratory Leadership: Supervisors, Managers, and/or Director.
- Ensures LIMS activities are conducted in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), all data integrity standards are maintained and issues are mitigated in a timely manner. Communicates to Quality Assurance and Quality Control leadership when a quality issue with LIMS is identified.
- Primary subject matter expert (SME) for LIMS during audits, and will ensure the audit readiness of the following: qualification documentation, user lists and privileges, and procedures,
- Recommends and/or implements system enhancements as needed to make best use of the LIMS application and improve the end user experience, be it through greater efficiencies within the system, interfaces with other equipment/applications, and/or electronic solutions to manual processes.
- Evaluates data generated and/or stored within the system to provide ad hoc and long-term reporting solutions that address business needs and identify process gaps that might otherwise go unnoticed.
- Diagnoses hardware and software problems and provides technical support to users in services, installations and training.
- Works with ITS and/or the software vendor to troubleshoot issues that arise with access or performance, and maintains and repairs LIMS software to minimize downtime until solutions are reconciled.
- Trains staff on proper use of LIMS, particularly on new solutions developed by the group to address business gaps or improvement opportunities.
- Updates specifications, analyses and other static data within the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS), as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.