Manager, Data & Analytics (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, New York, NY. Assist clients with defining their information strategy, architecture and governance. Help clients navigate various analytics applications to get the most value out of technology investments. Assist with implementing enterprise content and data management applications that improve operational effectiveness and provide impactful data analytics and insights. Provide consulting and industry experience to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Apply analytical techniques within the Healthcare, Insurance, Financial Services, and Manufacturing industries. Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Establish and maintain client relationships and professional networks. Identify new service opportunities. Coach staff and provide feedback in a timely manner.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related field, plus 5 years of post-bachelor's, progressive related work experience; OR a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related field, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Applying business and operations analysis within marketing, operations, and/or risk analysis using quantitative techniques;
- Using one or more of the following tools: SQL, SAS, R, Python, Ruby, QlikView, Tibco Spotfire, and/or Tableau;
- Recommending emerging technologies and strategies consistent with clients’ business strategies in application development, analytics and data management;
- Interacting with end-users to understand and document business and functional requirements, data sources, metadata and conceptual data models for complex projects, including at least two full lifecycle implementations; and,
- Defining resource requirements and project workflow.
Travel required up to 80%.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code NY3226, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.